Mazda CP-E MZR 2.3 DISI xSlip Stage1 Clutch Kit
Custom Performance Engineering, Inc. has been working closely with a trusted clutch manufacturer in the US to bring you three top of the line clutch kits.
- Revised design to allow for more stock-like pedal feel
- Easier on your calf, without any degrade in performance
- Precision Heat Treated single re-arched pressure plate for strength and superior disengagement
- 11lb SFI certified flywheel engraved with cp-e™ Logo
- Single Heavy-duty Steel Backed Organic friction clutch disk
- Longer than stock life
- Rated to 442 HP/TQ
- Slight heavier pedal feel
- Made in the USA
The cp-e™ Stage1 Clutch Kit uses our signature Pressure Plate with a custom heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction clutch disc. This kit is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and a clamping force increase of 70%, for the enthusiast who has added a cp-e™ exhaust system, cp-e™ intake system, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. It features a little heavier pedal feel over stock, longer clutch disclife than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation. Coupled with our light weight flywheel, only weighing in at 11lbs, you gain the ultimate street performance and shave more than a few pounds.