GrimmSpeed Electronic Boost Control Solenoid 3-Port - MazdaSpeed 6
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Get into Boost Much Quicker (Flows 10% more than the competition)
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness (no splicing wire like other BCS!)
- Factory Fit for clean install
- Works Safely with Factory Mazda ECU (custom coil to match ECU)
- Nickel Plated Fittings as this is Built To Last (not the easily breakable plastic fittings!)
- Easy to Install and Very Easy to Tune
- The Only Direct Bolt-IN BCS for MS6
Why run an Electronic BCS over a Manual Boost Controller?
A MBC allows you to run higher than stock boost levels by preventing the wastegate from opening at its rated pressure. It does a great job at this but if boost is available under the MBC setting it will give you that full boost. So for instance, you set your MBC to 18psi because from 3000-6000rpm thats what you want. But then say you get detonation with 18psi when you are at 7000rpm unless you are below 16psi. With a MBC, you do not have this control so you are forced to run 16psi through the entire rev range. With an electronic boost controller you could run 18psi from 3000-6000 and 16psi at 7000rpm because you can tune the boost map in the ECU which will allow you to run the maximum amount of boost at every given rpm. This gives you more power throughout the range and better control. Revolutionizing the boost solenoid market, we have created model specific install brackets that allow you to directly fit our Boost Solenoid into your MS6 for a factory fit. No more Zip-tying! We give you the factory fitment you have been waiting for.
Staying with the OEM fitment theme, our Boost Solenoid uses a Mazda style wiring harness so you can simply unplug your OEM solenoid and plug ours in. No more cutting the oem wiring and crimping wires together!
Also new to the Mazda boost solenoid market, we have used ultra low-profile hose fittings to keep the unit as small and clean as possible. The hose fittings are nickel plated brass so you don't have to worry about them snapping off like the plastic hose fittings!
- Users can use AN fittings with the solenoid.
- MAC Valve has completely custom made the valve for us(only MAC valve on the market to be custom made for automotive tuning use).
- Specifically designed by GrimmSpeed to work safely with the factory Mazda ECU (requires tuning) and to reliably handle the vibrations and temperatures of your engine bay!
- The only direct “bolt in” design for the MS6. Direct bolt in mounting bracket and hardware included! (specify which model before ordering)
- Faster response and greater flow than any other valve out there. (by more than 10%!)
- Nickel plated brass fittings. (unlike the competitors failure prone plastic fittings)